This week’s Mission Briefing has landed.
Daily Reading Plan
|15 April||16 April||17 April||18 April||19 April||20 April|
|Mark 12-14||Mark 15-16||Luke 1-4||Luke 5-7||Luke 8-10||Luke 11-13|
Daily HEAR Journal
Write a HEAR journal for each of your daily readings (see www.shapeandsharpen.org/resources)
- Pray each day about the applications from your HEAR journals.
- Pray that God would give you deeper insight into the gospel this week and during the coming Easter weekend
- Pray that God would reveal things to you which you are struggling with in Bible study, and give you answers
- Pray for your wife and children
- Pray for members of your church
- Pray for continued zeal and hunger for God’s Word
- Pray for the coming elections in South Africa
Weekly Family Bible Study
The Visit of the Wise Men | Matthew 2:1-12
Westminster Shorter Catechism
Discuss with the children at the dinner or breakfast table.
3. What do the Scriptures principally teach?
A. The Scriptures principally teach what man is to believe concerning God, and what duty God requires of man.
(2 Timothy 1:13, 2 Timothy 3:16)
Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:13